[ale] Mitac 6133

Tommie M. Jones tj at psi.pair.com
Mon Aug 16 08:33:35 EDT 1999

Hello all
I just picked up a laptop from gimcomputers.com here in Atlanta.  It is a 6133.
I was wondering if anyone has any specs on the video chips or LCD so I can
configure Xwindows.  Acually the XF86Config file (I think that's what it's called.  )  would be great.

As a side note.  I had trouble installing Redhat at first.  Kept getting stuck at the place where where it checks out your drives in the boot process.  I pulled down the latest bios from mitac and it worked like a charm.

Enjoy
TJ