[ale] Linux 2.2 and Western Digital SCSI Controller WD7193

Michael Raggo mraggo at hpcpub.com
Wed Aug 11 09:54:54 EDT 1999

Guru,

I have a Intel Pentium 166 - MMX PC with a Western Digital SCSI Controller
Model# WD7193. I only have SCSI drives in the PC, no IDE.  I'm having trouble
with getting Linux  to recognize the controller. I've attempted to load Red Hat
5.2 and Caldera OpenLinux 2.2, but no luck. I also have removable hard drives,
so I'm attempting to load it on a new, standalone drive (not a drive with
Windows on it). Anybody have any ideas???

- Mike