[ale] Linux ISP Dialing w/ MCI Worldcom

J. Patrick Graves jpgraves at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 10 11:35:37 EDT 1999

add a line in /etc/resolv.conf for your nameserver(s).

--------- /etc/resolv.conf----------
nameserver 205.152.16.8
nameserver 205.152.32.8

These are both bellsouth.net nameservers in atlanta, which will work but your
ISP's nameserver will be faster.  MCI Worldcom should be able to tell you what
DNS server(s) to use.

jpg

p.s. you could always run named as a caching nameserver and be your on DNS
server ;)