[ale] greater than Ghandi?!

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Aug 4 09:14:06 EDT 1999

There was a recent reference to this on slashdot, so I would expect a
'slashdot effect' to push Linus up the list shortly.

Based on the list I saw a couple of days ago, I'd be surprised if Linus
were to win as he has a long way to go to the top.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl