[ale] looking for docs for video card

JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM
Tue Aug 3 08:51:37 EDT 1999

I have an old Video-7 EGA card. It came out of an Epson Equity II+. Through
the FCC ID I was able to find  out that this card was made by Headland
Technologies in the mid to late 80's. The company was sold in 92 and the new
company states on their web page that they do not have the technical info
(dip, jumpers, etc..) on the cards. I have read som HARDWARE-HOWTO's and
know the card is supported in Linux however I am looking for the DIP
settings. There are 6 DIP switches with 1 switch directly above that. The
card also has what looks like an old video in/video out jack (like the first
nitendo's). Does anyone have a systematic way to get the DIPs set right? Or
possibley have some old docs laying around?

until(! -e $i) {
       print "Randy";
}