[ale] Email Tracking tool?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Thu Apr 29 12:46:06 EDT 1999

  One of my groups was using an email tracking tool known as "emailrobot"
to do statistics and tracking of email withing groups on an NT server.
They've determined it's not working right.  All the GPF's were some
hint.

  At any rate, they're leaving the table open and I'm looking for  Un*x
solution.  Does anyone know of anything, or am I going to be writing
a procmail/perl solution?

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   Y1K = Dark Ages and Black Plague
Senior System Administrator II  |   Y2K = Windows2000 and BSOD
  at Great West Life.           \_

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: