[ale] Linux Job in Marietta

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at gte.net
Wed Apr 28 14:47:07 EDT 1999

    The company I am with is looking for a couple of web developer types
who know html and have some cgi experience. Other nice to haves are
Perl, MySQL, C++, TCL, ShockWave, all that web stuff. Company has
extremely flexible hours and, if you show a capacity to work
independently (which you will), even plenty of telecommuting
opportunities if that's your preference. We develop on HP/Ux, Solaris,
Windows 9X/NT as well as Linux so you can pick the development
environment you most like. You'll be working for a telephony software
development shop specifically on the new front end for an innovative
billing system with interesting new workflow capabilities. The company
sits right on the park square in Marietta so if you live in the area its
very convenient. We're looking for people who can get work done. Degrees
and previous employed experience are generally beneficial but certainly
not required as long as you can produce. Everyone at the company is very
good at what they do and easy to get along with. We have free soft
drinks, snacks, pinball, and fast Internet access. We even have separate
office space for non-smokers (like me) and the smokers (who smoke like
chimneys). Typical hard driving, laid back geek shop, what can I say...

    Email me your resume and salary requirements if you're interested.

        Ben Scherrey
        scherrey at proteus-tech.com