[ale] Make money WHILE you surf the net!

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Wed Apr 28 10:01:49 EDT 1999

Rick,
	I've taken this message (with headers) and processed it through "SpamCop"
(http://www.spamcop.net) and it has identified that it was relayed through
auc.on.ca ...

If you hate UCE (Unsolicited Commercial E-mail / SPAM) as much as I do,
take a look at SpamCop... It's a great service, and it's my first line of
defense against spammers...

Cheers!
Jay