[ale] GetOpt::std????

Ben Coleman bcoleman at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 27 12:53:07 EDT 1999

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:30:15 -0600, Nomad the Wanderer wrote:

>Did it get incorporated into another module that I can't find a doc
>on or something?  I have GetOpt::Std installed on an older machine
>so I'm not completely loosing my mind.

What version is that developer's perl?  GetOpt::Std is a standard Perl
library - it's included when you install Perl, at least as of 5.003.
Either he needs to get a newer version of Perl or a he's got a mangled
Perl installation and a re-install is indicated.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman NJ8J                     | The attempt to legislatively
http://bcoleman.home.mindspring.com/ | micromanage equality results, at