[ale] printing postscript files

David Hamm dhamm at itserve.com
Mon Apr 26 09:45:42 EDT 1999

An eps file is only the description of an image with a bounding box describing
where the image is positioned which could be any where.  So when you rip the
file with ghostscript it expects the image to be drawn within the bounds of a
page.  Also an eps file does not contain any page size information.  If you
realy need to print eps files send me a message off line and we will find a way
for you to do it.

--
David Hamm
email: dhamm at itserve.com