[ale] majordomo anyone?

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Wed Apr 21 12:23:26 EDT 1999

I get two messages back when I send any message command (like LISTS) to
majordomo.

The first one is a reply which is simply a reply containing only the
contents of my original message from majordomo.

The second is a delivery failure notification saying it could not execute sp
'<majordomo piped command from aliases>'.

I can't remember any of what is in my aliases file, and I can't get there
right now as I have no ssh at this office.  I can reply with more tonight
form home as needed.

MANY thanks!

-Matthew Brown