[ale] Routers (small addition to previous "Linux figures" message)

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Sun Apr 18 17:56:35 EDT 1999

Look at message titled "Linux figures" in the P.S. to see the beginning
of this.

	I just found out three  other essential functions that it would
require. They are firewall, network to network routing, and IP filtering.
Although I don't think he plans to switch to linux, he will either have
to upgrade or switch to achieve Y2K compatibility, so I proposed this to
him as an option. Anything anyone else wants to throw in to help me out?
Any other small things he may have forgotten or added bonuses? (That is
NOT read bugs. ;)  ) Thanks in advance for any help you have to offer.

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
Slackware 3.5 (2.0.34) Linux user -- Linux Advocate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]