[ale] AGP video cards

Dave Brooks db at disctech.net
Sat Apr 17 16:45:42 EDT 1999

Speaking of AGP, I was toying with the idea of throwing an AGP card in
mine that had >= 8MB of video RAM.  I saw a few ATi xpert at play cards
that looked pleasing pricewise.  Does anyone know how these behave under
XFree?  I'm not interested in any of the VooDoo stuff because I don't
play games that often (although, I do every now and again), therefore I
dont see a point in spending the extra bucks on one.  Does anyone have
any suggestions?

Regards,
Dave B.
db at trusted.net