[ale] ISDN TA Info]

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Wed Apr 14 23:58:21 EDT 1999

  I'm getting this new ISDN internal adapter tomorrow.  I'm hoping someone
has already configured one and will have some docs/notes on it since
motorola's web page is useless.  I have an external on-line and happy, but
that is supposed to be different than an internal.

  Anyone got any info/HOWTO's on one?  Here's the specs it pops up with
under 98.

Motorola BitSURFR PC
16-bit ISA Plug and Play card
Hardware revision number reported by Win95 Modem driver: 1.0.01
Port: COM3 (though the COM3 port itself isn't visible under System Device
Manager Ports.
Maximum Speed: 115200
Resources:
Input/Output Range: 03E8-03EF
Interrupt Request: 09
Interrupt Request: 12
Input/Output Range: FF90-FF9F

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |    Windows is to Unix
Senior System Administrator II  |      what 'hooked on phonics'
  at Great West Life.           \_       is to Shakespeare

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: