[ale] Kernel Parameters

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Apr 13 09:27:34 EDT 1999

This is a guess, an educated one I think. :)  It will probably require a
kernel rebuild and you probably will find these entries in files under
/usr/src/linux/include/

It appears that the SEM* values are found in the
/usr/src/linux/include/sem.h file

and the SHM are apparently architecture dependent and may be found in
the /usr/src/linux/include/asm-*/shmparam.h file, where the * is one of
many possible architectures, such as i386.

Now this is a guess based on experiences with previous versions of UNIX
and a search through the source code directory.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl