[ale] Windows -> Linux dial out

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 9 14:44:25 EDT 1999

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Gary Maltzen wrote:

Im almost positive it wasnt setup right =) I had it working a while back,
and it seemed like it had a mind of its own much of the time, like
sometimes it would just dial out, even when i couldnt find anything
running. It was kind of weird, Im sure it was just a short between the
keyboard and the floor though.

Nick