[ale] HP DeskJet 697C with Linux

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 9 14:37:07 EDT 1999

I use a deskjet 500 (b & w), and a 682 (color, but slow, even in b & w)
both under linux. As far as epson goes, I dont know about under linux, but
theyre printers have won awards for print quality, and are reasonably
fast. I know that the 400 is pretty good, and the 800 is almost the same
thing, but I think it might be faster. Both of which have won awards.

Nick