[ale] Windows -> Linux dial out

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 9 08:38:07 EDT 1999

Im looking for a way for my girlfriend to be able to dial out from her
windows box over the network. I cant get diald to work, it just trashes my
route on startup, it dials out, but doesnt reset the route. At one point I
hacked the source of dialmon to execute my dialout script rather then talk
to diald through a fifo, but Ive since lost that. I have also tried
masqdialer, and it works ok, but for somereason it only brings the link
up, wont bring it down. Does anyone have any other suggestions for
something that can be used?

Thanks, Nick