[ale] tonight's ale meeting

Geoff Harrison mandrake at mandrake.net
Thu Apr 8 18:08:47 EDT 1999

this will be my last attendance of an ALE meeting for quite some time.
I accepted a senior position at VA research in california and I'm going to
be moving out there next week.  (VA research acquired my company and the
technology we were working on there recently)

I'll be spending all of my time working on enlightenment, a new BIOS, and a
graphical boot sequence for linux (bother kernel and rc level)

I will be available to talk about some of these things tonight during and/or
after the meeting for anyone who wants to chit-chat and/or say goodbye :)

hope to see you there.

--