[ale] Q2 get Sig 11 in Linux?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Sun Sep 13 22:22:32 EDT 1998

  I've been playing Q2-Linux happily now, but every so often (a couple times
an hour) I get punted out and get the message, "Caught Sig 11".  I'm the
only person on the box of course so it can't be another user on my machine.
I'm running 3.19a.  I've tried both the rpm and tgz.  anyone have any
thoughts?

Robert
Robert L. Harris                |   You mean you paid
Senior System Administrator II  |        MONEY for
  at Great West Life.           \_    Service Pack '98???

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: