[ale] OOPS: Debian mirror

vaidhy at wwdg.com vaidhy at wwdg.com
Fri Sep 4 10:40:22 EDT 1998

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses..but the question I asked was for the following reasons..

1. Downloading the CDs take around 42 hours for 1 CD.. But my modem is shared.. That makes it impossible..

2. I am just playing around with my computers and need to reinstall things very often..

So can I bring my computer to GATech and use the ethernet connection to mirror off the debian once?Then I can do the incremental mirrors.

OR if someone has a mirror, I can take my harddisk out there and copy the mirror?

So is there anyone who has that?

Thanks and regards,
Vaidhy

Alike for those who for Today prepare
And those that after a Tomorrow stare;
A Muezzin from Tower of Darkness cries,
"Fools, your reward is nether here not there".
                          - Omar Khayyam