[ale] Sushi tonight

Matt Williams mwilliams009 at sprintmail.com
Thu Oct 29 01:02:38 EST 1998

dude!
you gotta give us more time than this! especially for sushi :)

MaTT WiLLiaMS

BTW, my 2cents on ADSL in Atlanta.  I live in sandy springs, and posted
something on this subject last week. well, a friend that lives in the GSU
Villiage gotta call from BellSouth saying they were ready to fill his
request for ADSL and wanted to know if he was still interested.  We both
signed up back in July.