[ale] WWW Server

denethor denethor at apr.net.au
Tue Oct 27 23:54:35 EST 1998

This might be a little to much to answer over email, but I hope it
isn't.

When first installing red hat 5.1, I decided to not initialize the WWW
services that linux can provide, due to the fact that the sever wasn't
going to be a web server. I am now in regret as to that decision, cause
I am going to be putting me web page on there, and don't have the WWW
daemon running.

Is there a way I can start it, and then just cancel email, (we have had
problems with email routing) on the server, so I can put my web page on
the server, have my ISP point the DNS to that particular server, without
reinstalling the software? you might have gathered I am a little new at
this.

Regards

Denethor