[ale] scsi-emu and riping from an atapi device

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Sat Oct 24 14:54:03 EDT 1998

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Nomad the Wanderer wrote:

> Ok,
>   So when it finds it, What type of driver do I tell the ripper that it is?
> I know scsi, but do I tell it mitsummi as the model?

I don't know, since I don't use that program, but it should just be SCSI.
The only think I've used with my CD-RW so far was xcdroast, and it was smart
enough to automagically tell what was going on....

later,
chris

--
Chris Ricker                                            kaboom at gatech.edu
                                               chris.ricker at m.cc.utah.edu
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals;
I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
	-- A. Whitney Brown