[ale] Stealth II G640 question

andy dread at atlcom.net
Wed Oct 21 23:42:47 EDT 1998

Unfortunately it seems you have the Intel 740 (i740) chipset.
I don't know if there is support for this yet. You may want to
check if there is support for another card with the same 740
chip and try that driver.

Andy

--
"We are living organisms on a tiny, mud-covered speck
  of fire that floats in an immense black vacuum."