[ale] ALS, rides, and timing..

Nick Lucent marct at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 21 20:58:37 EDT 1998

The Birds of a feather sessions will begin tommorow at 4pm.  They
are free to all badged attendees.  Registration will open at 3:30p
tommorow and run until 7:30pm for people to get their badges.

Security will be instructed to allow badged attendees to enter
the show floor Friday at 9am.  There is no 'early access'.

Marc Torres
ALS Logistics Manager