[ale] insmod problem with new kernel

ari myo at thy.ml.org
Sun Oct 18 01:03:04 EDT 1998

insmod shouldn't need to be updated; it's not part of the code inserted into
the kernel.  it's also not distributed with the kernel.

make sure you're trying to insmod the modules you just built in 2.1.125.
checking over... when you were compiling, did you remember "make modules"?
did you then also remember "make modules_install"?

ari