[ale] Offtopic: "jobline" mailing list for unix geeks

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Sat Oct 17 22:44:53 EDT 1998

Ok,
  I'm tired of looking for jobs and employee's, etc.  I've harrassed my
ISP and come up with a solution.

standard majordomo.  Here's the rules:

1)  It's for Unix/Networking geeks
2)  It doesn't cost anything to read
3)  It doesn't cost anything to submit a resume
4)  It will cost some small pittiance (sp?) for recruiters to
    submit job openings/listing/whatever.
5)  This is not a place for "Hey buy my stuff" or "Make money
    from home" mails.  It is strictly for Resume's and Job
    postings.
6)  Spammers and AD's that don't fit the above will be agressivly
    hunted and killed.

That's basically it.  It's up now.  If you wanna subscribe just to watch
the market, feel free.  I want to be able to show a large attendance.

If you don't like me posting this, ignore it.  If you mail me and flame
me, I'll just argue with you over the relevance of wanting to help
the community.

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   You mean you paid
Senior System Administrator II  |        MONEY for
  at Great West Life.           \_    Service Pack '98???

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: