[ale] admin

RHS Linux User bj at cth.ccsl.com.np
Thu Oct 15 21:16:40 EDT 1998

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a newbie at linux. I am using redhat 5.0 .I am had a successful
install of it . Now this linux is running on a intel pentium box.
I have a fright of forgetting the root password . I want to create  a
parallel user
who has equal rights as root and can telnet from any terminal and
administer the box.The regular telnet facility already there.
I have looked up commands such as uid , setuid, but still have no hint .
So, please help me. I will be grateful for your help. Thanks in advance .