[ale] Majordomo and fetchmail

Mike Williamson mikew at tcprod.com
Wed Oct 14 14:40:22 EDT 1998

I'm using Majordomo 1.94.4 to serve-up several lists.  When majordomo sends
mail to one particular domain with multiple subscribers, only the first
subscriber receives the message.  It doesn't make it to the other
subscribers.

Other pertinent info:  The mail for that domain is picked up with
Fetchmail.  Apparently Fetchmail looks for a "To:" line in the header (to
figure out to whom the message belongs) but Majordomo modifies that part of
the header and the 'wrapper' with the intended recipient is removed by the
receiving system.

Can someone tell me how to get the messages through to all the subscribers?

Help!