[ale] FS: HP 450c plotters (offtopic)

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Tue Oct 13 14:08:03 EDT 1998

I'm sorry for the non-Linux specific post, but does anyone here have a
good use for a HP 450c plotter?  A company that I do occasional work for
got four of them as part of a government auction here in Mobile.  I could
get them for pretty cheap.  If the plotter isn't new enough for your use,
keep in mind that HP is offering $1500 cashback on the 450c through the
end of October when you purchase a new one.

Sorry again for the slightly offftopic post,

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://jmurrah.salug.org, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.