[ale] Linux as terminal Server?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Tue Oct 13 13:15:03 EDT 1998

Ok,
  I'm still trying to get this Linux box working as a console/terminal
server.  I have my DB25 <--> DB9 connected to my ttya on my Sparc5 and
my Com1 (ttyS0) on my Laptop.  I do the following:

cu -l /dev/ttyS0

and it responds with "Connected."  Nothing else.  I can't even
do a ctrl-C and break it.  I can bring it up with no monitor/keyboard
and it should default to ttya.  I also told it to use ttya for all
IO, but nothing ever comes across the Linux window.  Anyone have any
ideas?

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   You mean you paid
Senior System Administrator II  |        MONEY for
  at Great West Life.           \_    Service Pack '98???

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: