[ale] Urgent, hardware problem

Linux Idiot esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Sat Oct 10 23:04:59 EDT 1998

This sounds like a power supply going bad.  Is the fan turning?  Do you
have a meter?  You could check the output from the power supply to the
motherboard.  Just be careful if you do.

The power supply may be over heating and shutting itself down.  You can
get a new power supply for $30-$40.  You could get a new box with
powersupply for a bit more.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????