[ale] IP Masquerading on Linux

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Tue Oct 6 08:59:57 EDT 1998

Having read myriads of explanations about this subject and others on Linux,
let me just say that when it comes to help...

YOU THE MAN!

That was awesome!  i come from the GUI world of WinNT where help files are
abundant.  I am really enjoting using Linux, but it has one problem...the
help and manuals that I HAVE SEEN stink!

Have you considered joining the Linux documentation project?

In my opinion, they could really use your help!

-Matthew Brown