[ale] ISPs

Linux Idiot esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Sun Oct 4 00:44:15 EDT 1998

scotth at snicker.emoti.com wrote:

> Is there any cable modem ISP around?

I know that Time Warner is in the process of running fiber in my area
with the expectation of offering cable modem service, the call it Road
Runner.  I've not checked into it, because I figure my throughput won't
be any better than my picture.

They just dropped flyers on mailboxes in my subdivision indicating that
they would be installing fiber in the area, assuring that they will
return all property back to it's original state...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????