[ale] I don't understand

Ben Phillips pynk at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 30 13:16:41 EST 1998

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Michael B Golden wrote:

> 	Okay, I've seen several strings come and go on this matter, but
> since I have no clue what you are talking about, it may help to ask.
> Okay, here goes, what are KDE, GNOME, and Samba?

Actually, I have one really good web site for you.  A computing dictionary
that answers all these questions, and any like them you're ever likely to
have:   http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/

I use it all the time.

                      __   _
Ben Phillips         /  '_' )         ,,,    "If it's a hobby for us and a
pynk at cc.gatech.edu   |  | ()|||||||||[:::)   job for you, then why are you
                     \__.-._)         '''    doing such a shoddy job?"
		                              -- Linus Torvalds to Microsoft