[ale] Re: OFFTOPIC: Drives for sale

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Thu May 21 23:01:37 EDT 1998

I'll know by Sunday, but they may be sold.  If not, they're
$200 ea, $550 for all 3.  They're not running very hot as far as
I can tell.  I have all 3 stacked internal.  They've probably been
used for 4-6 months.  I'm replacing them with 4Gigers...

Robert

Thus spake David A. Ranch (dranch at trinnet.net):

> >3 internal 2Gig Ultra drives.  Seagate Baracuda.  Model ST32171N
>
> How much for the 2Gigers?  Are these the extreamly hot
> Baracudas?  1 more.. how old are they?
>
> --David
>  |  David A. Ranch  - Remote Access/Linux/PCs       dranch at ecst.csuchico.edu  |
>  `----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'

Robert L. Harris            |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.        \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: