[ale] Printers under linux

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Tue May 12 11:14:36 EDT 1998

My girlfriend wants to ditch Windows 95 completely and use WordPerfect for
linux and printer from there as well. Is anybody currently doing this and can
give me some information concerning this? She's running RedHat 4.2 linux (will
probably go to 5.1 when it comes out). We're looking into getting one of the
current inkjet style printers that are out there right now but don't want to
buy one that is not supported under ghostscript.

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth."