Subject: Re: [ale] A masquerading question...

sjames sjames at plexxustech.com
Thu May 7 17:35:33 EDT 1998

Anyway, is masquerading the best way?  Would it work?  Is there a better
way?  I'm not a network administrator by trade, so please forgive me if
these questions are obvious to some of you.  I sort of fell into this
job by accident, (Well, not entirely, I did sort of push for it.)  But
now I'm stuck.

In general, that's the best way to go. The only real gotcha is ftp.
Make sure the PC's have a version of FTP that supportes passive mode (or
use netscape).

This message is coming to you through just that sort of firewall.
G'day,
sjames