[ale] Another issue: unresolved symbol __fxstat

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Fri May 1 07:31:54 EDT 1998

Well, since we are on the subject of KDE, I've installed Beta 4 at
home and I like it a lot save one LITTLE thing - kfm keeps crashing.
I finally figured out that I could restart it by hitting ALT-F2 and
typing 'kfm'.  Having KFM crash pretty much cripples KDE.

Are there updates to programs such as kfm distributed separately from
the entire KDE system download?   Are there bug reporting procedures I
should go through?

-Eric.