[ale] "Powered by Linux" Squares

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Fri Jun 19 09:20:55 EDT 1998

I would like to get some for my LUG as well, but I have no need for 100 of
these, heck our LUG has only about 35 members!

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://jmurrah.salug.org, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.