[ale] PPP-Help

Mark Cantrell mcantrell at inetnow.net
Thu Jun 18 00:22:32 EDT 1998

why not just use redhats netcfg, but if you insist on using minicom, you
could try this
note: you need ppp support in your kernal first, if its not there
allready

start minicom
enter atdt isp's-number
login/password

once your logged in type something like this from an xterm session or
someting
pppd /dev/modem 38400 crtscts defaultroute