[ale] Re: 2.0.34 & iso9660?

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Mon Jun 8 23:51:31 EDT 1998

Ha! Yes!  You have to turn on Unicode support on the filesystems page,
then you'll get the option to turn on ISO9660, DOS, and a plethora of
others.  You don't see this if you run make menuconfig, but it is
pretty obvious if you run make xconfig.

I'd like to slap someone on the side of the head for that one.

-Eric.