[ale] Network Problem

Bradley_Leonard at tivoli.com Bradley_Leonard at tivoli.com
Wed Jun 3 09:29:55 EDT 1998

I fixed the problem late last night.  Thanks to everybody who sent me some
help.

The problem was a result of the autoprobe for pcmcia setting the wrong
ethernet address for my card.  The first 4 numbers of the ethernet address
were wrong.  It was enough to pass visual inspections and let icmp packets
through.

Brad

Bradley_Leonard at dev.tivoli.com on 06/02/98 12:52:44 PM