[ale] where do I get pre- patches?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Mon Jun 1 18:50:06 EDT 1998

would I just "patch" 2.1.103 with the pre-patch-2.1.104?  I was hoping I
could get a full-kernel instead of patching as I have bad luck alot of times.

Robert

Thus spake Chris Ricker (kaboom at gatech.edu):

> On 31 May, Nomad the Wanderer wrote:
> > This may be a stupid question, but where would I get the 104-pre patches,
> > etc?  I can't get 103 to compile and would like to try 104...  Anyone
> > know?
>
> ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/testing
>
> You can also mount that /pub on ftp.kernel.org over NFS, SMB, etc.  I
> kinda like the NFS w/ automount combo for getting them.
>
> later,
> chris
>
> --
> Chris Ricker                                        kaboom at gatech.edu

Robert L. Harris            |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.        \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: