[ale] An SGI monitor for ALS?

Alex deVries adevries at engsoc.carleton.ca
Thu Jul 30 20:26:54 EDT 1998

I'm one of the lucky people who's going to be talking at ALS, about Linux
on SGI hardware.

I understand there was some sort of demo being put together of different
machines running Linux; I'd really like to bring my SGI Indy down which
has Red Hat 5.1 on it.  The only problem is that it is very difficult for
me to bring down a 50lb monitor for just three days.

Would there by chance be anyone in Atlanta who could loan an SGI monitor
for ALS for those days?  I'm told a Sun monitor will work as well.

I'd appreciate direct mail as i'm not on the mailing list.

- Alex

--
Alex deVries, puffin on LinuxNet.
http://www.engsoc.carleton.ca/~adevries/ .