[ale] Win 95 long file names

Mir Shafiqul Islam mir at oisp.gsu.edu
Tue Jul 28 09:00:40 EDT 1998

Umm.... NFS probably is not the way you should go with in this situation.
I use samba in a win95/NT environment to serve file and print shares.
Works great. It will support long file names and names with spaces.

If you must go with NFS then you may need to look at a commercial
solution.

--
Mir S Islam
Systems Administrator