[ale] Lanier Co-op info session

Tim M. Chalk tchalk at lanier.com
Mon Jul 27 15:23:03 EDT 1998

Hello,

  George Neis and I visited you this afternoon asking you to post
the flyers for our employers info-session.  You asked for a short
mailing so you could post it on the jobs newgroup for us.
Thanks, we appreciate it!

Tim Chalk

Lanier WorldWide, in Tucker, GA.  is hosting an
infosession for potential GT co-op students on Wed,
July 29th, from 6-8pm in the Student Success Center,
suite 1A.

We are looking for CS, CompE, and EE majors interested
in working in the areas of System Administration, and
Network Administration.  Come by to find out more and
ask any questions you might have.

Free Food!
Free Door Prizes!