[ale] Job Open

Williams, Jim jwilliam at accu-tech.com
Wed Jul 22 15:28:50 EDT 1998

We have an opening at our company.

The guy you will be replacing had NT blinders on.

What we are looking for is a person that is very proficient in NT but is
open to other OS's, namely Linux.

Accu-Tech is a growing company.  We are a distribution company that resells
wire/cable and network products(Fiber Optic, Cat5, Hubs, Routers etc).  We
should do $100mill plus this year.  We have a novel network, an NT network,
various NT servers for e-mail and such.  We also have 3 HP9000, one that
houses our Baan application (chance to learn Baan also, depending on your
interest level), one that holds our Informix database, and one test box that
I am messing with apache on now.  This is a small IS dept. that just got a
new CIO that is very open to good ideas like Linux.

I am not the one that will be doing the hiring but I can get you in the
door.  This is a excellent opportunity to get Linux into a growing company
and help shape a good IS dept.

Email me if you or someone you know is interested and we can take it from
there.

Jim Williams
Business Systems Analyst
Accu-Tech Corporation