[ale] Portland Linux User Group forming a ALE Expo like conference

Zot O'Connor zot at ZotConsulting.com
Tue Jul 21 15:02:26 EDT 1998

There is a major movement under way to create a conference based on the
success of ALE's Showcase.

I would like to invite people who worked with ALE to our mailing list.
We would really like to benefit from your experiences (i.e. we don't
what to share the same mistakes).  There is at least one previuous-ALE
member besides me active in this as well.

The conference is tentatively named "Linux NorthWest" and is scheduled
for April 6-7, 1999 here in Portland OR.

plug at alcpress.com (send mail, Ed will add you)
This is the list for the conference/

(PLUG is plug at northwest.com, send mail to majordomo at northwest.com)
This is PLUG's list.